This blog is designed to keep you informed about Diversity related events, thought leaders, cutting edge trends, groundbreaking information and data on diversity and inclusion around the globe.
Gewerbehaus, Wilhelm Neusser Saal, ground floor
• Clare Bass, Vice President, EMEA D & I Programme Manager
Global Human Resources, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
• Knut Weltlich, Group Representative for Employees with Disabilities, Bertelsmann AG
• Sean-Michael Green, Dean of Graduate and Adult Enrolment, Marist College
• Antoinette Hamilton, Director of Diversity and Inclusion, L’Oreal USA, Inc.
• Christian Baldia, President & CEO, Constellation Strategy & Analytical Services
This panel will be showcasing different initiatives and best practice examples put in place to drive and promote
diversity and inclusion in global and regional companies and organisations and how these initiatives
are impacting the outreach to multicultural communities in today’s workforce. L’Oreal, the Bank of
America, Bertelsmann Media, Marist University and Constellation SAS will be sharing opportunities and
challenges with a special focus on expected future trends in community outreach and inclusion.